Ten Greatest Left-Handed Athletes in Sports History according to Colin Cowherd:
10. James Harden: “MVP, seven-time All-Star, and averaged 36.1 points last year, the most since Michael Jordan in 1987.”
9. Manny Pacquiao: “He’s won 12 major world titles and is also a senator of the Philippines.”
8. Shane Falco/Johnny Utah: “Led Ohio State to the Sugar Bowl!”
7. Steve Young: “Super Bowl MVP, regular season MVP x2, and because he followed Joe Montana, he’s probably the most underrated player in NFL history.”
6. Ken Griffey Jr: "Thirteen-time All-Star and may have been the most naturally gifted baseball player I have ever seen.”
5. Aristotle: “Not much of a sports tie but he’s arguably the smartest man in the history of the world.”
4. Rafael Nadal: “Greatest clay player ever and you can make the argument that he’s the greatest tennis player of all time.”
3. Barry Bonds: “Most home runs ever, 14-time All-Star, and won eight Gold Gloves."
2. Bill Russell: “Our first great NBA center, made the small University of San Francisco a National Champion, and has double the championships of Jordan.”
1. Babe Ruth: “Seven-time World Series champ, 12-time league home run leader, he out-homered entire leagues, he has third most home runs of all time and called his shot in the 1932 World Series.
**”Wayne Gretzky did not make the list because he’s ambidextrous!”
CHECK OUT THE FULL SEGMENT BELOW: